The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 13 February 2012

Number 14- go roller skating

Well, a couple of weeks ago I got to cross off number 14 on my '40 4 40'. I expect you have guessed from the post title that it was roller skating. I used to love roller skating when I was younger and a few years ago it appears that I thought I still loved it as I got myself some roller boots. I must confess that in the time between getting the boots and the other weekend (at least 6 years) I did not do any roller skating . So the other weekend I invited a few friends along to celebrate and fun was had by all (or so they tell me). In fact, a few of us were skating round and round and round (and round and round) for 3 hours. My thighs were like rock the next day. Anyways- please see the proof of the skating. And check out those leg warmers. I got all the girls legwarmers (fluorescent green/pink/orange) and the orange ones were almost fit-inducing underneath the disco lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment