The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 10 September 2012

Hmmmmm to hurrah !!

Well.... knitting is not going very well at all. But I am enjoying the learning curve. I have never been a confident knitter anyway. But I think this might change.
Well.....finishing off other projects before starting a new one is not going that well either !! It appears that I have more unfinished projects than I thought (who would have thought that??) but I have not started anything else so I am taking that as a win!
Well.....running is not progressing as well as I thought either.It has been a busy couple of weeks though.
I need to take myself in hand !
Hurrah- the Strictly Come Dancing line up has been announced. Cha cha cha. All rise for HRH Craig Revel Horwood. Mwah.
Enjoy your day x

No comments:

Post a Comment