The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 11 March 2013

Number 22- be able to do 20 press ups in one go

I can do this. I have been able to do this for about eight months. I held off blogging about it as I was holding out that the photographic evidence required could always be better (and look less painful). Alas, it appears that was never going to happen so you are just going to have to take my word for it. I can do 20 press ups in one go.

I am particulary proud of this as I have always had rubbish upper body strength (although I am no Olympian now) and my nose doesn't touch the floor. But there is definite elbow bending and body lowering to the floor and then rising back up again.

To be honest, it is for your own safety/sanity that I have refrained from photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment