The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Buntalicious

And it's off.... the bunting for Yarndale has left the building.....I am quite excited that my triangles might be seen by millions of people.
I finished the bunting  last week and then blocked and packed it last night. JGS is delivering the very important bunting parcel to the post office this morning for me. Nothing like cutting it fine....
Anyways- here is the evidence. I like them all laid out on the ironing board, like a bunting scarf (or just like actual bunting...) Stupid as it sounds (maybe I was overcome with delirium at actually finishing something) I have only just realised there is a gap in the bunting arrangement in the middle photo and the third photo is me trying to be arty... note to self- don't try again....


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment