The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 24 February 2014

Remember the list????

The original 40 4 40 list? It can be found here and I have a couple of things that I should have crossed off ages ago......................
Number 40 was 'submit Chartership paperwork'. I am a 'book stamper/sshh-er'by trade and Chartership is a professional qualification. I randomly mentioned it to my manager in my appraisal and it turns out that the suggestion was taken seriously.....That will teach me.
I had a few issues with sorting out a mentor but I took the plunge, changed mentors in November 2012, submitted the document in July 2013 and found I had passed October 2013 - not bad going. So yes, I am now a chartered and uber professional book stamper! I have a certificate and everything....


No comments:

Post a Comment