The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Friday 7 November 2014

Patchwork

Here it is in all its unfinished glory. I think I have patchwork block as it has taken me years ( and years) and I have finally admitted to myself ( and anyone who will listen/is interested) that I have a mental block about finishing it. I am going to finish it this year and back it onto the purple sheet and have it as a bedspread. I was going to edge it up straight but a friend suggested I leave the edges as they are and just back it and I quite like that idea. Once I get into it, I don't think it should take me long. The nightmare will be making the edges straight. She says/ hopes. 
I have too many outstanding projects. All at that finishing stage but at the bit where it is boring and you have to concentrate and just need to get on with it. I am hoping to finish two this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment