The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Long time no hear

Hello. The ripple got abandoned. I started again . That version got abandoned. I didn't crochet for ages. Then I started the cosy blanket from Attic 24. For Lent I have given something up and taken something up. I have given up snacking between meals and taken up getting a row of colour on my blanket a night. I am liking the fact that this means in 40 days. It could be finished. I like my crochet to have a memory. My big stripe is dedicated to all seven series of The Shield. Every time I look at it I think ' corrupt policing'.
In other news I have been thinking about Instagram. Most of the bloggers in my sidebar are now on Instagram and until I found them again I didn't realise how much I missed them. A photo and a couple of lines of text are appealing to me. Sometimes blogging seems too complicated. Like now, I can't find how to link to Attic 24 on the iPad. Luddite.


No comments:

Post a Comment