The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 9 January 2012

Last Monday of being 39

Not really much else to say after that statement. I have more or less finished my 40 4 40 list. I have one space left that I am unsure what to do with. Part of me wants to keep it in case an unexpected opportunity appears over the next 12 months. And part of me thinks the list should be complete with all 40 things by Saturday 14th January 2012 (aka THE BIG DAY!). Which gives me 4 days to fill that space. I also need to update my progress on the things I have done and post the relevant photographic evidence as proof. Do you know- I started this blog as a work thing and I was really quite self conscious about it (peer pressure and lack of self belief) but now it is not for work I am loving it. Strange times.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Leanne & I hope you had a good day. I turn 40 next Monday (gulp!) and like you (though not as formal) I have things I want to do in my 40th year - mainly to try and help me forget I've left my 30s behind! My first one was to go on a spa weekend, and I did that last weekend! Very nice too! Hope you've had some fun things and not all challenging ones!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah- Happy belated birthday ! How are you finding 40? I hope you are still relaxed after your spa weekend.

    L

    ReplyDelete