The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Friday 6 January 2012

40 4 40 list (number 27 blog about my list)

Hello. I have decided to engage with the interweb and set up a blog and use it to record my 40 4 40 list (40 next week and I have a list of 40 -well 39 so far, things I would like to do this year.) there is NO skydiving or stuff like that-just 40 things I want to achieve this year.

I am off to drink margaritas and do some crochet. And I have just realised that blogging about my 40 4 40 is on my list so that is someting to tick off. I LOVE a good tick- it makes me feel virtuous. Yippee! 
I must point out that there are things on the list that I completed in September 2011 and I have until my 41st birthday to complete the list.
I am such a procrastinator- I needed the extra time to give myself a fair chance. So thems the rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment