The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Sunday 20 May 2012

Appeasing of guilt

I am still without a power cable for my pc- and it feels like only doing 1/2 a job without photos. Which is why I have been lax in my updates.The lack of cable is totally down to me not sorting it out. 
My defence is as follows: JGS and I gave up tv for Lent. As a reward/non chocolate Easter present I said I would get JGS the box set (series 1-3) of Sons of Anarchy. I can confirm that the irony of giving up tv for 40 days and nights and then promptly watching 39 hours of tv is not lost on me. 
As a result I have been catching up on everything else (housework/real work/family and friends) that were callously abandoned during obsessive Sons of Anarchy watching.
Our tv habits have changed though. We do not really watch much tv but now we do switch it off ( or not even switch it on) instead of leaving it on as background noise. I quite like the silence. It must be the librarian in me.
Oh yes- the other day I got an email from Alice about me following her blog on mine. Does that make sense? The blog following not the email. Anyways- I was quite excited as I didn't think anyone knew this blog existed nor how someone would know I was following them as I am not even sure I am doing it properly. 
I promise there will be photos soon. x


PS- crochet news. Ripple cushion got cancelled ( I wanted to finish the cushion pronto and I was getting far too stressed to concentrate on a new crochet pattern *)so I am just whizzing up (yes- it is moving along pronto as required) a stripy cushion cover. 






* What I actually mean is that I am finding the ripple pattern really, REALLY hard. My 1st bit keeps being flat not ripply.



No comments:

Post a Comment