The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 7 May 2012

In other news

Number 1- tea at The Ritz- has been booked for later this year.

Number 26- unexpected opportunity has another entry- some night-time green laning. 

Number 40- submit chartership paperwork- this is more on track than I thought. I met with my mentor last week and he seemed pleased with what I put forward. There are no photos to prove this as I thought it might be a bit weird if I started taking photos of us discussing libraryland.

Photos to follow. I am back on track and will definitely post more photos (Snowdon/yoga congress/green laning later this week. Happy Bank Holiday- what is left of it.

OH MY!!!  I nearly forgot I have found some lovely material here for Gert's cushions. I am torn between at least 5 different colour combinations. x

No comments:

Post a Comment