The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Buzzy buzzy - the Great British Sewing Bee.

I am sad it is all over. I am sad that my fringe can no longer compare itself to Claudia's on a weekly basis.
However... Lauren is here (YAY) and Tilly is here  I was rooting for Sandra for obvious Homeland connections.
I have my shirt dress pattern and I am good to go. Then that patchwork (number 36) is next on my list (after socks/hexipuffs/two crochet baby blankets..........)
When I find my patchwork I will upload a photo of it in its current state... (the fact that I have to find it- doesn't bode well does it?)
Actually- I have done a random amount of sewing this year. I have made a skirt, a glasses case, a bag and a purse - which totally tested my zip (in)ablilities. I will post about them later- I will class them as  the inevitable 'unexpected opportunity'.


PS quote of the show belongs to Sandra after Patrick had been chatting to her about her bag 'you've gotta try and woo em a bit haven't ya!'

No comments:

Post a Comment