The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Sunday 27 January 2013

Yarny fix

I wanted a quick fix of a finished item. My 'mindless crochet blanket #2' is cracking along nicely- but I need to stop working on it as it is supposed to be something I turn to when I want to do something without concentrating- not be a full time project in it's own right.
I thought abut a cushion cover and nearly got the sewing machine out when I realised I was too comfy on the sofa (and it was a bit late to start 'revving up').
And then I spied a wooden coathanger ........ (Sorry, there is no 'before' photo) 


I used this link to make it and then prettified it with a flower I had lying around. Am now starting another one. I think I am addicted...

Also- I am loving my new blog finds...Inverleith and Bunny Mummy

PS- mindless crochet blanket #1 is also coming along nicely- it was my 'travelling back to the homeland before Christmas' project- more later.
Mindless crochet blanket #2 was my Christmas and New Year travelling blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment