The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Saturday 21 June 2014

Way back when ....

Like in 2011 when I took my second tentative steps in learning to crochet (the first time round has been more or less erased from my memory in order to protect the innocent) I went to a crochet workshop. I spent two hours (with some other newbies) being told that *I was doing it wrong and I was leaning towards knitting rather than crochet (tres ironic when you consider my adventures in knitting and I STILL haven't started those socks yet) but one thing I do remember is one of the other ladies at the workshop telling me that one day I would be able to crochet and watch the tv! As if!!! I exclaimed!! And yet this is how I mostly crochet now- always with something else going on- tv/radio/being in the car/on the train. Tonight we started watching True Detective and I was crocheting away.
*It all ended well though as I went to the library for a book but came away with the Attic24 website. And the rest is history .! 

No comments:

Post a Comment