The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Saturday 23 June 2012

Crochet interlude

My sister purchased a cushion from the stalwart of the high street that is Marks and Spencer which had crocheted flowers on the front. Last Christmas ( I gave you my heart and the very next day- you gave it away. Apparently Wham are re-forming... Although I dislike the word re-forming it reminds of pubs that serve scampi and then in brackets at the side it says 'made with re-formed scampi'- shows the kind of establishments I frequent..) my sister asked me if I could crochet some flowers and sew them onto another cushion for her (as I am cheaper than M&S). Not one to seem rude/turn down a challenge I agreed. Four months, 52 cocheted flowers and 17 hours later ....



.... I am sorry that this is such a bad photo. My relationship with this cushion was one of love and creativity until I got to sewing the actual flowers on. Then the relationship turned sour and I just wanted done. When I next visit my sister I will get a better photo and one of the original cushion as a 'compare and contrast'.
Current crochet update- granny square cushions......

CROCHET UPDATE.... I found a better photo and it has my granny square cushion in it as well. Crochet cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment