The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Saturday 28 July 2012

Number 16- be a more confident driver

Quick update on this one. I had to go to a work meeting so took a pool car. A snazzy 2011 Ford Focus. When I say snazzy, I mean that it can do over 50mph without sounding like the wheels are coming off- unlike Gert.
I had to park the car- and I really dislike parking after an incident in a car park which involved someone parking next to me at quite an obscure angle and then as I was trying to reverse out (in Gert) they came out and started yelling at me.
Anyway- I had to park this car. Which wasn't mine. In a proper car parking space. Which also involved driving around said car park 3 times before I found a space. But look... Look at the perfect parking.....
Man alive. I rock.
And then it turns out I got copped for speeding so now have to go to speeding school. Oh well- can't win them all.

In my defence, I was behind a very erratic driver and concentrating on what they were (not) doing when I got immortalised doing 36 in a 30mph zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment