The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 6 August 2012

15 -Have pizza at lovely pub that does pizza!

A few miles away there is a lovely pub which serves pizza. Home made pizza. And they always look lovely. And I REALLY wanted one. So I put it on my list.
I suggested we should have said pizza for JGS's birthday. I would get to cross something off my list, JGS would get a lovely birthday treat- now that my friends (I have 5 followers- so that is definitely plural but maybe too casual to all be 'friends? Too late..) is what is known over this way as 'a touch' and what is known over my way as 'playing a blinder'.
My pizza was delish.
I took the required photo.
I am a bit scared to post it as I had a fiorentina. Which it turns out- is not the most photogenic pizza. And I have previous bad food photos with the ration packs from Snowdon.
This is what is should look like- perfect fiorentina
And this is what it did look like- but it was scrummy. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


JGS had a calzone. Which hit the spot nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment