The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 27 August 2012

The List

Last week I had a conversation with the lovely LC (my yoga (and soon to be spa) buddy)and LC mentioned that my list was nowhere to be seen. And then I realised that I had forgotten to actually blog the list...........So, in no particular order......

1  Afternoon tea at The Ritz
2  Dinner at the Spaghetti House
3  Cocktails at Centrepoint Cocktail bar
4   Long weekend in London (to help with 1/2/3 and 19)
5   Learn to surf
6   Get into blue stripey dress
7   Spa break/yoga retreat
8   Road trip holiday- (French/Spanish passion)
9   Drive abroad (including motorway)
10 Go wild swimming
11  Make a roman blind
12  Pay off student loan before I am 40
13  Walk part of/all Coast to Coast path
14  Go roller skating
15  Have pizza at pizza pub
16  Be a more confident driver
17  Partake in more culture
18  Stop my checking habits
19  Visit the house in Spaced
20  Do a craft fair
21  Knit a tanktop jumper
22  Be able to do 20 press ups in one go
23  Go to Lewes bonfire night
24  Run Race for life 2012
25  Have fish and chips and cava watching the sunset.
26  This is blank for an unexpected opportunity
27  Blog about these things
28  Put up hammock and crochet in it
29  Go up a wind turbine
30  Cycle to work
31  Finish felt fish for JGS
32  Crochet a ripple blanket
33  Make Gert lovely (seats/doors/seals)
34  Make an ironing board cover
35  Revamp dining table
36  Finish patchwork (started in 1988)
37  Go for a drink at a social club
38  Go to a New Years Day fireworks celebration
39  Do a zumbathon
40  Submit chartership paperwork.


so that is my list. I probably should point out that this is not a 'bucket list' ( I hope !) but a list of things I wanted to do in a year. I have discovered that whilst I like putting a tick next to something I have completed, I am also a terrible procrastinator with a lack of faith in both myself and my abilities at times. So I made a list to include things that I have wittered on about for months (probably years) but never actually done. Some of them are not likely to get completed (8/13/17 and I have no idea how to assess 18) and I am ok with that. I can carry them over- especially the driving ones as I think JGS and I are going to do this next year !!  I need to speak better french and become 'winch compliant'.

In other news.....
Yesterday, I made a blackberry and apple crumble and we nipped off to the beach to walk the dog and have pudding by the sea. I would like to say that it is creme fraiche with the crumble. But it is bad cream !. Have fun xx

No comments:

Post a Comment