The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 19 November 2012

Number 26- (part 7) an unexpected opportunity

We went on a river cruise !! We hopped on the last cruise of the day from Westminster- went across to the other side to pick up some people from the Eye and then went down to Tower Bridge. It was dark, everything was lit up and it was lovely. The Shard looked less pretty than The Gherkin at night. All the lights along Embankment looked so pretty. It was just lovely.

The Eye- what a delicious green....there is no camera (well there probably is and it is well out of my price range) that could capture the greenness of that green.


The Shard by night
 
 
And the far prettier Gherkin

 
And Tower Bridge


These photos are not the best as I took them very quickly on my phone as my actual camera threw a strop and took exceedingly rubbish photos (if I am honest, my camera and I are not really speaking to each other now). I am quite clumsy so I was petrified that I would drop my phone in the river. So they were very quick snaps. But memories of a brilliant multi-transport day-adventure.





No comments:

Post a Comment