The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 19 November 2012

Number 32- crochet a ripple blanket

I mentioned this earlier in the year when I was having terrible problems learning to ripple. I didn't think I would be able to do it as I found it so hard. All the counting- it stretched me (I am no Carol Vorderman) and made my head hurt. So I resigned myself to the fact that I might have to let this one go.


However, the other night I sat down with this and concentrated. And look what happened over 3 nights...



I hasten to add this is me my darning my ends in at a train station waiting for my connection. I do not live outside.....
 
On plus side, if I did live ouside, this would be my view...




So I have a little ripple sampler.... I can ripple. So before this list reaches its deadline, I will have started a ripple blanket. I am thinking it could be my Christmas project as I would like to do it in nice wool (as I have an owner in mind) so I can ask Santa for the wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment