The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Crochet is calling

In other news I finished my big granny square blanket (photos of headache/colourful corner to follow) and I have also make a cushion for JGS's mum for Mother's day ( I know!! Get me- from non- finisher to total finisher in 4566 easy steps). And it has taken me less than 2 weeks. And I still managed to go to work and do housework when doing it. I now want to start a blanket for Gert the camper and I need to concentrate whilst I start off. If anyone is out there- thanks for reading my typing !  xxxx  XRAY/IT/HNB/JGS thanks for such a lovely day and helping me with my list.x

Here is 'headache corner'. I have tidied it up for the photograph. This is my first proper crochet project. I started it last summer and I used the squares as practice. I have no (or maybe too much) concept of colour. Actually- this is my second project. My 1st project was a bag - in fact I was using the Attic 24 tutorial lovely bag but my maths let me down and it got all of out of control and a as result was too big to be any type of useful bag but is the perfect size to be  a spare wheel cover in Gert the camper. So a win win situation really.



And here is the cushion I made for JGS's mum for Mother's Day. Evidence shows that I am still having problems with circles.


And that table- must make it pretty!!  Coming in at number 35 on my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment