The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Number 26- an. unexpected opportunity part 4

What can I say??? (I have tried to pick the blue nearest to the blue of the Boris bike). I LOVED my Boris bike. We picked them up just the other side of Covent Garden, down towards The Strand and off we went. Onto the main road and everything. We went over Westminster Bridge and along South Bank, past the Eye and back over Blackfriars Bridge. Which involved us filtering into a lane of fast moving London traffic. It really was a lovely day for a cycle ride. I have no idea what IT finds more exciting on his phone.
Boris- I am disappointed that the safety aspect of cycling has been overlooked in that you are not required to wear a helmet ( not that I would EVER wear anything that had been worn by a stranger/anyone else that had not been washed prior to me wearing it.) However, I was stunned ( and slightly in awe) of my apparent lack of disregard for safety vs getting on a Boris bike. I never cycle without my cycle helmet on. I felt free.
Can I just point out that I am not a vain person and the amount of photos of me are to prove that I have done the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment