The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Number 26- an unexpected opportunity. Part 3.

Give me a C. Give me a H. Give me an E. Give me another E (letter not drug). Give me a R. Give me a L. Give me an E. Give me an A. Give me a D. Give me an I. Give me a N.Give me a G (please Carol.) And what do we get????? CHEERLEADING !!! Yay !! Pom poms !!! Yay ! I went to a cheerleading class. It was excellent. I am in no way turning professional anytime soon. In my mind- I looked like Jennifer Aniston when she dressed up as a cheerleader in Friends to impress Josh(ua). In reality I look like one of those 'before' people - as in before they won the lottery and spent £100000000.00's on looking like an ''after' person. Oh well- I enjoyed it. Look at my simple face- I enjoyed it a lot. I was not allowed to take the pom poms home. But I am seriously thinking of buying my own. And spending £100000000.00s on looking like Jennifer Aniston.Hahaha getting plastic surgery to look like Jennifer Aniston would certainly come under an 'unexpected opportunity'.

No comments:

Post a Comment