The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 19 March 2012

Number 12- Pay off my student loan-proof

As previously mentioned, this was the only thing I REALLY wanted to do before I turned 40. I am also slighty impatient (!) and as a result I sort of defeated the object by paying off my student loan (YAY)in October but sort of having to make friends with my credit card (BOO) for Christmas presents (so it was for a good thing. And temporary) Anyway- here is the proof that I no longer fear letters from Glasgow or Rotherham.I almost feel guilty that whilst I was relaxing on Boxing Day, a printer in Rotherham was busy churning this out for me. Although  the printer probably had the last laugh as I do remember feeling slightly sick when I saw the envelope on the doormat at the begining of  2012. But when I opened it, it was all good. I have rung them twice since 'just to make sure' that the account is closed.

1 comment:

  1. It is good that you were able to pay off your student loan. Students should be diligent in paying their loan even after graduation. It is a good way to start a stellar credit history and it will serve as a proof that you are paying your loans on time.

    (Justin Bill )

    ReplyDelete