The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Shame on me

I have been feeling rather ashamed and guilty this week (all 2 days of it- I start my week on a Monday when I have to go to work) as I have had a severe case of 'blog neglect' (I work in the NHS so I think I am allowed to discover new conditions and name them) for the last couple of weeks. I keep thinking 'I will do some tonight' and then I forget (or get distracted as I am crocheting a cushion for Mother's Day gift). So my new week resolution is to care for my blog more. Quite a lot has been going on, not least that I have actually finished something that I started!!! This almost never happens to me as I tend to either procrastinate and not start something or start something then procrastinate and never finish it. Falling into the former category is an ironing board cover (why should pay for a new one when I could 'easily' make one??) and falling into the latter category is an epic piece of patchwork started in 1985 that is now out of control (hence the hibernation for the last 20 years as I reckon it was last seen in action around 1992). Both those items are on my 40 list. Which is why I have spent the last week finishing a crochet blanket and starting a cushion and inbetween crocheting flowers to put on a cushion for my sister. As you do. So, starting tomorrow, more info with photos. Yes.Starting tomorrow. x

No comments:

Post a Comment