The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Monday 5 May 2014

BEDM. Day 5

I have been thinking about getting a new mixing bowl for a while but have never actually got around to actually buying one. I have a couple of glass bowls that JGS got me but they are just a little bit too shallow (that or I am an over enthusiastic mixer- which is a definite possibility) and ingredients tend to scatter everywhere when they are supposed to be binding together in a bowl. After an icing incident (and the need to buy something from Lakeland) I bought a HUGE Mason and Cash mixing bowl (I even measured the cupboard to make sure it would fit inside).
Look at the lovely hearts. It arrived last week so this weekend was playtime . I used it to mix some pizza dough last night....
MMMMMMM and then I used it to make a vanilla cake this afternoon. I know... the tray cooling lines would lose me points in a cake contest but never mind.
I am sure everything is tasting better already . 

No comments:

Post a Comment