The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Tuesday 6 May 2014

BEDM. Day 6

It is official. The lovely lampshade is upside down - pattern wise, everything else is in the right place. I got confused when reading the instructions about rolling the frames, they have to be rolled at the same time which was freaking me out. Oh well... At least it is an original and lessons have been learnt for next time.
I am on a bit of a crafty sticking point it would seem. I am stuck with the last bit of the Nordic shawl (I cannot work out the point). I also started a little project as a present and realised last night that I have bought the wrong wool. Everything is coming out tiny!
I haven't plucked up the courage to start the socks (and I REALLY want to start the socks. So much so, that it is hard to think about knitting basic socks with wool I  already have as I actually want to knit some super stripey knee high, kick ass socks) and I have patchwork upstairs that I need to finish before parentals visit in September. Mindless crochet number 2 is finished and is in use ( and a draft post is ready- why haven't I pressed publish?) and I want to unravel mindless crochet number 1 (does a girl need 2 stripes?) and make a number 1 my first ripple.
If only I hadn't committed to blogging every day in May - like that would make a difference. Cue hysterical laughter - !! 
I am going for a lie down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment