The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Thursday 1 May 2014

BEDM. Day 1

Randomly reading my through my favourite blogs (of which I should add more down the side, if only so it makes it easier for me to find them) I noticed that Just Me has a new post. I LOVE this blog. Love/hate relationship with running? This post sums it up perfectly. Anyone who names pets after characters in Game of Thrones deserves a medal and anyone who has read the books deserves several medals and possibly a holiday. I am watching the TV series and I struggle with remembering who is who and where and what and why.
Reading that first bit back I realise that I am sounding like a blog stalker so I shall stop now (other blogs are available) but I will attempt to blog every day in May. Even though as I write I am thinking that I should have done this in February- only 28 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment