The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Wednesday 7 May 2014

BEDM. Day 7

'I'm doing it... I'm really doing it' to steal a phrase from Nathan in Queer as Folk although I doubt very much that Nathan was referring to blogging every day.... I do find it amazing that the three main characters in QAF ended up in Corrie/The Wire/Game of Thrones and Sons of Anarchy (the last three being amongst my favourite TV ever).   Aiden Gillen  and Charlie Hunnam are a long way from Canal Street, that's for sure. I have just found out that Charlie Hunnam was in Byker Grove !
Anyway, I digress and I need to post this before I go to yoga.
Mindless crochet number 2 is finished. Mindless crochet number 2 is maaahoosive ! Mindless crochet number 2 taught me about blocking (using this nifty ironing method from Attic 24) and I was AMAZED. The foundation chain was way too tight on mindless crochet number 2 and it was curling madly. A bit of steam blocking straightened it right out.
So yes- check out mindless crochet number 2 as a 'FINISHED OBJECT' and see her sitting with her older cousin, Granny Square.







ps- a lot of housework went on before I took these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment