The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Thursday 8 May 2014

BEDM. Day 8

As usual I have not paid attention and I am unsure if there is protocol or guidelines to BEDM or if I am to just blog everyday about random stuff. Eight days in and I am with the random blogging so here is a photo of a doorstop that I made my mum for Mother's Day 
That is actual Cath of Kidston fabric. God bless the Christmas sales. This was a 'proud zip moment' to the extent that mum thought I had bought the chicken. I did the zip by hand. The zipper foot on my sewing machine confuses me. Zips and socks - they are my things to conquer for 2014. Although in a knitting book that I was reading today it mentioned knitting a hat in the round first- as a practice run for socks. I can crochet in the round - do you think there is a difference ?

Here is Chops on the beach ! She is loving it! Look how happy she is. 
And here endeth Day 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment