The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Sunday 18 May 2014

BEDM. Day 17 and day 18

22.45 on Sunday!!! Where did the weekend go? How did I forget to blog yesterday ? 
Well, we did loads and I ran out of time. I went to an exercise class then to return some clothes and then JGS and I drove camper to collect a car we bought off eBay - about 2 hours away and then drove back. We left at 2.30pm and didn't get back until 8.30pm. Then we took the new car for a spin- to the beach to walk the dog. Then back home for tea and sleep. 
Today we have been to a church blessing and sat in the sun having a G&T. Then home for an hour (I rang my mum- feels like I haven't spoken to her properly in an age) and then off to JGS parentals for tea. Mmmmmmm saffron risotto! Whirlwind! And now back home to blog and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment